- We will never send you spam with irrelevant emails
- In the treatment of personal data that can identify you, we apply the principle of strict necessity so as not to exceed the original purpose for which your personal information is collected and / or processed
- We will never sell, rent, distribute or share your personal information.
Our website is designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), which means that it complies with the data protection and privacy legislation in force in Europe.
FÁBRICA DE PAVIMENTOS APTUS, S.A.
ROUND STONE - APARTMENT 78
2476 - 901 BENEDITA
TEL: 262 925 060
FAX: 262 925 061
We collect the following personal information when you contact us through our website:
- Your email
We collect your personal information to understand your needs and provide a better service. Specifically, we use your personal information to:
- Maintenance of internal records
- Improvement of our services
- Contact you with relevant information following your consultation.
We will not share your personal data with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Consult the personal information you provided to us
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information or omissions in the personal information you provided to us
- Request that your personal information is not used to contact you
- Request that your personal information be deleted from our records.
We will respond to your request to change, correct or delete your personal information within 24 to 72 hours and will notify you of actions taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect the personal data we collect online.
Last Update: May 23, 2018
At any time, the user has the possibility to accept or refuse the installation of cookies, such as advertising and third party cookies (when applicable). In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
Still, the User can activate:
- Private browsing, through which your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages you visit
- The function of not tracking, whereby the browser requests that the websites visited do not track your browsing habits, for example, to provide advertising of interest to the websites you visit.
We recommend that you consult your browser's Help for information on the different cookie management options. You should bear in mind that blocking Cookies may affect all or some of the features of our website.
Users can choose, at any time, which cookies they want to use on the Web, by configuring their favorite browser. You can usually find these settings in your browser's 'options' or 'Preferences' menu.
These are the steps you should take to access the cookie settings and, if necessary, make a private browsing in the main browsers:
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, see Microsoft support and browser help.
Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, see Mozilla support and browser help.
Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, see Google support and browser help.
Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple support for browser help.
Blocking or preventing the installation of cookies on a website may result in the installation of a rejection cookie on your computer in order for your opt-out option to work.
Last Update: 05/23/2018